Village Greens of Woodridge
An understanding with our 60th Anniversary Membership…
- Members, Guests and Public Players alike must check-in with the golf shop staff before going to the tee box. To ensure a position on the tee box for you and your guests, tee times are required.
- For the benefit of all players, our Members will be committed to playing the holes in the designated order or as prescribed by the golf shop staff as necessary.
- Our Members agree to set the example for all guests and public play by staying out of all areas on the course marked as “ground under repair” or otherwise protected for the sake of improved playability for Members and guests of Village Greens of Woodridge.
- Our 60th Year Anniversary Membership is a pre-paid green fee program for 2 years and applies to “open play” periods at Village Greens of Woodridge, so it will not entitle these members to play in scrambles, golf outings, leagues, club tournaments, association events without paying the additional associated green fees and league fees.
- This membership category will not be allowed to attend social functions without paying the associated fees.
- This new membership group will be allowed to make tee-time reservations three (3) days in advance.
- All Anniversary members must show their driver’s license or any valid ID with their membership card when checking in. We may take your photo and attach the photo to your customer profile for faster check-in. If anyone uses your membership card other than yourself, your membership will be terminated immediately with no refund.
- Anniversary members must tee off after 11 o’clock on weekends since these are our busiest days of the week. Anniversary members may play before 11:00 on weekends and pay the applicable greens fees.
- All Anniversary members are required to have a tee time. Anniversary Members will utilize a separate booking engine link when booking their reservations provided on our website.
- Customers are not allowed to bring personal coolers to the golf course.
- Members, Guests and Public Players will not play on the golf course during periods when a portion of the holes (or the entire course) is closed due to weather, special events or golf course maintenance. Village Greens of Woodridge shall not be held responsible for any acts of God.
- Illinois State law requires all alcoholic beverages be distributed solely by Village Greens of Woodridge. Therefore, as Members, you will agree that you and your guests will not bring food or alcoholic beverages onto the property that were not purchased at Village Greens of Woodridge. All violators will have their membership revoked immediately.
- This Anniversary Membership is valid thru December 31st, 2021.
- All golfers must follow course policies and adhere to player responsibilities e.g., repairing ball marks, raking bunkers, filling divots, be conscience of pace of play, following cart-directional signs. If you fail to do so, the first offense will be a polite oral notification from a staff member. The player will then be issued a written warning ticket, and that information will be logged into our database. The second violation will result in a 30-day suspension of playing privileges. If for any reason there is a third violation within a calendar year, your membership will be canceled without refund and you will be permanently suspended from Village Greens of Woodridge.
- As new members of Village Greens of Woodridge, Anniversary members should also be responsible for the tee time scheduling, so missed tee times will not be tolerated. The first offense will be a polite oral notification from a staff member. The second violation will result in an issued written warning ticket. On your third violation you will pay a minimal $20 failure to cancel fee. This applies to all members of Village Greens of Woodridge.