Celebrate Birthday's at Village Greens
Sweet 16...the Big 40...90 years young...
Whatever birthday you're celebrating, Village Greens is the perfect place to host the big party.
|The Food...||The Room...||The Service...||The Price...|
|Delicious||Quiet and quaint||Seemless||Affordable|
Birthday's are meant to be celebrated. But when you're planning a gathering of 20 - 80 people, it can become a little overwhelming.
- You could have the birthday party at your home and do the cooking and cleaning yourself, but you want to enjoy the party too.
- You could have the birthday party at a restaurant, but it's tough for larger groups to really mingle and converse with all the other patrons in the restaurant.
- You could rent a banquet hall. But you probably don't need all of that space and certainly don't need all of that cost.
You can select Village Greens.
- We do the cooking...your guests will love the food.
- We do the cleaning...
- your guests can walk around and mingle with the guest of honor (after all, the room is all yours)...
- and you'll still have enough left in the budget for some really cool birthday gifts.
Our room is the perfect size for most birthday parties...we seat up to 80 people comfortably...large tables, comfy chairs, simple yet elegant decor. We even have 3 flat screen TV's - use one to show a DVD of the birthday boy or girl, or a Powerpoint with the "Top 10 Changes in John's Life Now that he's 40".
We have a full bar and serve all kinds of drinks...everything from freshly brewed iced tea to a rockin' Manhattan for crazy Aunt Mildred.
We host dozens of Birthday Parties every year. Simply bring a few decorations, your own birthday cake, and let us take care of the rest.
In our experience, most Birthday Parties range from $9.99 per person to $19.99 per person depending on menu choices, with the 'average' being about $15.99. We'll add tax and suggest a gratuity, but there are NO other 'hidden' fees...no bartender fees, no room clean-up fees, no 'you used our knive to cut the cake so that an extra $50' fee...we want to simplify your life at this most exciting of times.
If you want a custom menu to tie in with your special theme, just let us know and we'll go to work to come up with something delicious.
If you would like to check the availability of dates, discuss your upcoming event further, or would like to book a date, call Marcia at (630) 985-3610 x 107, or, fill out the request form below and we'll get in touch with you ASAP!!!
Congratulations on your upcoming birthday party!!!
We hope we can be a small part of the fun.
Brandon Evans • Director of Fun and Entertainment • Village Greens of Woodridge
P.S. We have 3 TV's in the room, so if there's a big game scheduled for the same time as the party, nobody will miss a play.