VGIP for VIP's
Dear Frequent Golfer,
- Wouldn't it be nice to 'earn' 20%, 30%, even 40% on your golfing 'investment' in 2014?
- Wouldn't it be nice if a golf course actually GAVE you money to use toward greens fees as a reward for your patronage?
- Wouldn't it be nice if you could participate in a frequent player program with no restrictions on time of the day or days of the week you're able to play?
We think so too.
That's why we created the VGIP – the Village Greens Incentive Program.
While the VGIP is available to anyone, we realize that it isn't perfect for everyone.
- The VGIP is perfect for people who love to play golf and do so frequently.
- The VGIP is perfect for people who are willing and able to play Village Greens of Woodridge 25 or more times per season.
- The VGIP is perfect for people who are looking to SAVE money – hundreds of dollars - on their greens fee investments in 2014.
If you fit those criteria, then the VGIP is perfect for YOU!
You spend a lot to play golf. You should be rewarded.
Discover offers cash back when you use their card. American Airlines offers Frequent Flyer miles. We think golf courses should reward their most loyal of customers as well. After all, you're the lifeblood of our business, and we appreciate your loyalty.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps.
- You deposit an 'investment' in greens fees at a level you feel is appropriate for your situation (budget, estimated rounds played, etc.) according to the chart below.
- We instantly add the corresponding 'incentive' amount to your initial investment. The total amount is then attached to your customer record, available for your review at anytime and updated/reported on your receipt after every purchase...you always know the balance on your account.
- You play golf. Anytime, no restrictions. We simply deduct the appropriate fee that you would have paid (including discounts, coupons, special offers) from your account balance.
|Your Initial Investment||% Reward Added To Your Investment||Your Account Value||You Save|