Planning a golf outing or tournament? Relax and let Village Greens of Woodridge handle all the details!
But first, come out and play a round of golf on us.
Dear Busy Outing Coordinator,
Here's the scenario: It's your turn to plan the company's annual golf outing. Or maybe you want to get a group of friends together for the charity tournament you've been meaning to do. But your desk is full and the chores at home just won't go away. Where can you turn to? Village Greens of Woodridge!
Whether you are planning a corporate or charity golf event, or perhaps are just looking for a great day out with the guys, Village Greens puts on an event your guests will not soon forget, for all the right reasons.
Why Do Event Planners Choose Village Greens Again and Again?
- We roll out the red carpet. We make your players feel as if they're members for a day. Everyone on staff – from those who meet you at the bag drop to our outstanding food and beverage staff – is dedicated to your comfort and will provide everything it takes to make your outing enjoyable for all.
- We remember the details. We offer a complete turnkey package including planning, handicapping, tournament set-up, scoring and food and beverage plans. We can also set up long-drive contests or putting competitions. Whatever your needs, we can customize a package that will suit you to a "tee". All you need to do is show up and enjoy a great round of golf.
- We think ahead. We accept bookings up to two years in advance. The sooner you book your outing, the better, so that we can help you set up the extra specials for your group – like tee prizes with your logo or awards for your winners.
- We have lots of room for games, food and fun. Our beautifully spacious clubhouse features a restaurant, bar, and meeting rooms that can accommodate your needs. After the tournament is done, people will want to stay and gather in the lounge or on the patio. Your event will not be one where people turn in their scorecards and take off.
- Best of all, people love our course. Since our opening in 1959, Village Greens of Woodridge has continued a tradition of excellence for daily fee courses in the area. Layout and conditions are nothing short of superb. Our convenient location makes it easy for your participants to get to us as well.
To show you everything Village Greens has to offer, you are invited to be my guest for a complimentary round of golf. Bring a friend or an associate.
To schedule your free round, to book an outing, or for more information on our corporate and tournament packages, call me at 630-985-3610, ext. 102.
Prime dates disappear fast, so please call as early as possible to check dates. When you call, be sure to ask about our Tournament Value Dates and Special Pricing!
So don't sweat the details. Relax, and let Village Greens of Woodridge make your next golf outing one to remember. Please reply today.
Brandon Evans • General Manager/Director of Golf
Village Greens of Woodridge • (630) 985-3610
P.S. Bonus! When you reply, we'll also send you the free booklet, "How To Run a Perfect Golf Outing." This valuable guide is packed with tools, tips, and information to you help you get the most out of your outing or tournament.